Bespoke Professionals is seeking a Senior Counsel Litigation Lawyer who has DIFC Courts experience. The firm specializes in advising and representing clients with respect to a wide range of commercial and DIFC related disputes and claims with a particular focus on DIFC Courts litigation and regulatory proceedings in the banking and financial services sector.
The candidate must have the following:
- Experience of handling complex, high value local and international disputes.
- DIFC Courts experience
- Able to manage, develop and build a strong and dynamic team
- Must have 15+ PQE
- Must have DIFC Experience
- UK Qualified Lawyer
- Able to contribute to business development, actively seek new business and support the growth of the firm
Advantages of the role:
- Working with a team of highly qualified and experienced practitioners
- Working with clients who have a wide range of commercial and litigation needs including Commercial, Employment, Banking, Transport, Insurance, Construction, IP, and Criminal Cases.
- Competitive package
If you are interested and wish to discuss the role further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.