Bespoke Professionals is currently seeking a senior IP lawyer for an International private practice law firm. The role sits in the firm’s IP Commercial Group and will be based in their Dubai offices. The role will cover a broad IP caseload with a focus on contentious matters.
The candidate must have the following:
- Strong academic background and training from a recognised international firm/practice;
- 5+ years post qualified experience gained at a reputable highly regarded law firm;
- Experience in carrying out detailed and methodical legal research;
- Experience of liaising with and co-ordinating advice from foreign correspondent counsel in the Middle East would be an advantage
- A genuine interest in perusing a career in IP and committed to developing a career in the Middle East;
- A willingness to assume responsibility and take a pro-active and commercial approach to issues;
- A genuine interest in marketing/ business development; and
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of legal training and / or seminars would be advantageous .
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To manage a caseload of broad IP matters, mainly contentious;
- Carrying out detailed and methodical legal research;
- Drafting pitches and proposal documents for legal work;
- To assist Partners in delegation of work to and supervision of juniors in team;
- To work closely with clients and continually developing the aptitude to foster long term client relationships; and
- To actively participate in practice group business development.
If you are interested and wish to discuss the role further, please send your CV to email@example.com