Bespoke Professionals is seeking a Legal Technologist for an International private practice law firm in Dubai. The firm are looking for someone with strong IT-skills and experience in the legal sector to work with colleagues across the business to develop a technology system to support the legal packaged services division.
The candidate must have the following:
- Legal training background (law degree and / or LPC or equivalent qualification);
- A strong and proven track record in IT skills; coding experience will be highly regarded;
- Experience in handling legal technology software, including e-due diligence software, document automation, workflow software and / or online portals;
- Have a keen interest for new and emerging technologies e.g. block chain, AI, machine learning, data room analytics etc;
- Resourceful and persistent in finding solutions;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Proactive attitude.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Assisting with the shaping and design of legal technology platforms, including implementing customisations to a specific product;
- Co-ordinating with legal and IT teams on project delivery, working with software developers on the roll-out and maintaining the platform;
- Be the ‘go to person’ for legal technology platforms; owning queries, training, amendments and extensions;
- Testing new legal technology and evaluating performance and suitability;
- Tacking usage and feedback on the legal platforms; and
- Connecting and working with wider Global innovation / legal technology teams to share best practice and updates on legal technology projects.