We are seeking an experienced Business Development & Marketing Executive for an International private practice law firm in Bahrain. The candidate will plan and run events, write and present pitches and proposals, create marketing collateral and support the fee earners and Head of Business Development with ad-hoc business development activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in handling Business Development & Marketing Activities in the legal Industry,
- At least 2 years' experience in working in the legal sector,
- Experience in events management,
- Experience in writing and presenting pitches,
- Exemplary spoken and written communication skills,
- Good IT skills, and
- Experience working / living in the GCC (preferable).
Please apply below making sure you attach and up to date copy of your CV to your application.