Bespoke Professionals is seeking an associate to join a leading International Firm, in their Dispute and Resolution Group in Dubai. The firm's renowned dispute resolution ability means they are well-equipped to handle litigation and transactional work with ease. Most of the projects are on a large scale and have a high profile within the local and international market.
The litigation practice is growing and they are looking for a junior disputes lawyer to assist the group's partners with general commercial litigation matters.
The candidate must have the following:
- NQ – 2 years post qualified experience in Commercial Litigation (International Arbitration experience will be well regarded);
- Trained with a well-regarded law firm;
- Excellent communication skills, a willingness to fully participate in Business Development, and have a ‘can-do’ attitude; and
- A genuine interest in building a career in the Middle East.
Advantages of the role:
- Working with a dynamic, market leading, and rapidly growing firm;
- Competitive salary and benefits; and
- Opportunity to build a career with a firm that has a strong presence across the Middle East and worldwide.
If you are interested and wish to discuss the role further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.