Bespoke Professionals is currently seeking a Junior Associate qualified Lawyer to join the construction practice at an International Firm. The firm, is looking for a construction lawyer join their Doha office to support with projects in the local and international market.
- Managing a caseload of mainly contentious construction matters;
- Assisting Partners and Associates with advisory matters;
- Drafting and negotiating building / engineering contracts;
- Assisting with providing advice on warranties and guarantees; and
- Working with clients to build long term relationships.
The candidate must have the following:
- A strong academic background and training from a reputable firm;
- Newly qualified and up to 2 years construction experience;
- The ability to work on contentious and non-contentious matters is ideal;
- Regional experience is advantageous;
- An interest in business development;
- A willingness to be pro-active and take responsibility;
- Drive, enthusiasm and flexibility; and
- The ability to work well in a team and also work autonomously.
Advantages of the role:
- Scope for personal and professional development;
- Working with a dynamic and rapidly growing International firm; and
- Competitive salary and benefits.
If you are interested and wish to discuss the role further, please send your CV to email@example.com