Bespoke Professionals has an exciting opportunity for an Employment Associate within a dedicated employment team at a major law firm in Bahrain. The firm works with a variety of clients such as multinational, regional and local companies, government entities and other law firms.
The employment team supports their clients with a broad spectrum of employment work, including but not limited to, advising on employment litigation, supporting with employee related policies, procedures and contracts, giving guidance during restructures, acquisitions and disposals.
The candidate must have the following:
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Fluent in English and preferably (but not essential) Arabic;
- 2 - 4 years’ PQE;
- A strong knowledge and experience in employment law; and
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic client centric team.
Advantages of the role:
- Opportunity to work as part of an experienced dedicated employment;
- Involvement with other areas of the firm;
- Opportunity to work in a changing and dynamic environment;
- Competitive salary; and
- A chance to work with experienced highly regarded lawyers.