Bespoke Professionals is currently seeking an Associate to provide on the ground expertise on a wide range of disputes, before both domestic and international courts and tribunals for an International private practice law firm in Dubai.
The candidate must have the following:
- Strong academic background and training from a reputable firm;
- 3 - 5 years’ of post-qualified experience;
- 2+ years’ UAE experience;
- Bilingual fluent in both written and spoken Arabic and English;
- UAE courts experience;
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills;
- An ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Pro-active and commercial approach; and
- Drive, enthusiasm and flexibility.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Handling a variety of disputes work across a wide range of industry sectors, including transport, infrastructure, banking, real estate, telecoms and oil and gas.
- Creating new, and building on, existing client relationships; and
- Contributing to business development.