Our client, a leading International law firm is currently seeking a Debt Capital Markets Lawyer to join their Banking and Finance Team. The individual will support with a broad range of DCM matters from listed capital market offerings to private placements and structured products.
The candidate must have the following:
- Strong academic background and training from a reputable firm;
- 4+ years’ post qualified experience;
- Experience in Debt Capital Markets;
- Strong drafting skills;
- Middle East experience is desirable but not essential;
- An ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Pro-active and commercial approach; and
- Drive, enthusiasm and flexibility.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Handling negotiation and drafting documents relating to DCM transactions;
- Advising on general legal queries in relation to the DCM business;
- Preparation and delivery of proposals, pitches, and presentations;
- Creating new, and building on, existing client relationships; and
- Contributing to business development.