We are currently working with a law firm who have a fantastic opportunity for lawyer who wants to build a strong career in the UAE. With an exceptional requirement of 1-6 PQE, the firm is looking for a common law qualified Banking & Finance Lawyer to join their office in Dubai.
With a leading reputation in Islamic finance, the firm represents banks, financial institutions, government authorities and corporate clients in a wide range of sectors. They routinely advise on acquisition finance, privatization, rescheduling and corporate restructuring, asset finance, project and other structured finance transactions and debt capital market transactions.
The Banking & Finance team work with a range of international banks with regional headquarters and branches in UAE. The team of 7 maintain excellent working relationships with global law firms UK, US and Europe, and as a result they participate in many cross-border transactions that have an impact in the UAE.
· Assist UAE, regional and international banks, financial institutions, customers and borrowers with a wide range of finance.
· Advise clients on options for structuring Shariah compliant transactions and products.
· Manage finance transactions from start to finish.
· Draft Islamic finance agreements, loan agreements, and other related agreements.
· A part of your responsibilities will include business development such as writing articles and legal alerts for clients.
· If you have broad banking experience in law firms and in-house with 1-6 PQE, this role is perfect for you.
· Private practice experience in the MENA region is preferred but not necessary.
· We are looking for a lawyer who has a genuine interest in developing their long-term career with the leading full-service law firm in the Middle East.
· You will be working with a team and independently.
· The B&F team will work closely with you and train you on UAE law matters, including legal issues relating to the taking of security in the UAE.
If you are interested to discuss the role or looking for opportunities in the region, please send your CV to email@example.com.