Bespoke Professionals is currently seeking an Associate specialising in corporate law to join a private practice law firm in Riyadh.
The candidate must have the following:
- Strong academic background and training from a reputable firm;
- 2 - 4 years of corporate experience;
- Experience in transactional corporate law including M&A, private equity, joint ventures and equity capital markets;
- Strong drafting skills;
- Bilingual (English and Arabic);
- An ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Pro-active and commercial approach; and
- Drive, enthusiasm and flexibility.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Working on a wide range of corporate transactions, e.g. M&A, capital raisings, joint ventures, restructurings, and high-level commercial transactions, across a variety of sectors, including, manufacturing, real estate, technology, financial services, real estate, mining, health care and private equity;
- Drafting various corporate agreements;
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of proposals, pitches, and presentations;
- Supporting Senior Associates and Partners;
- Creating new, and building on, existing client relationships; and
- Contributing to business development.
Years Of Experience
2 - 4 Years' PQE