Bespoke Professionals is currently seeking an Associate Aviation Finance Lawyer to join an International Firm. The successful candidate will handle a variety of non-contentious aviation work (inc. regulatory).
The candidate must have the following:
- A strong academic background;
- A minimum of 3-6 years post qualification experience;
- Trained with a top international firm;
- Be English Law qualified;
- An aviation finance background and a keen interest in aviation;
- The ability to handle a variety of non-contentious aviation, marine and finance work;
- Excellent skills in drafting and transaction management coupled with a practical; commercial approach and ability to think laterally and problem solve;
- Ability to support with business development activity; and
- A pro-active attitude.
Years Of Experience
3 - 6 Years' PQE