The Construction and Engineering team of a leading law firm in UAE is seeking a Senior Associate, who has contentious and non-contentious experience, for their growing practice in Dubai.
The role focuses on:
provide advice and manage a caseload of mostly contentious matters.
- to assist partners with advisory work.
- to draft/negotiate a wide variety of building and construction contracts.
- to work closely with clients and manage projects on a large scale.
The firm is interested to meet candidates who have:
- experience of FIDIC-based contracts;
- experience of domestic and international arbitration and litigation;
- prior experience in UAE is preferred.
The firm has strong local connections and a deep understanding of the laws and the industry which makes it a ‘local disputes powerhouse’ when they represent their clients in local and DIFC courts. The team is known to provide clear and concise advice on construction and litigation matters.
If you are interested to discuss the role or looking for opportunities in the region, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.