Our client, a leading law firm in UAE is looking for a Real Estate lawyer for their Dubai office.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in UAE’s booming Real Estate market and join a firm that specialize in a wide range of property sectors including tourism, utilities, leisure, dispute resolution, energy, infrastructure, development and industrial matters.
The role involves:
· Acting for purchasers and sellers in relation to selling and purchasing of warehouses and industrial plots, commercial building, retail and residential buildings in various parts of Dubai.
· Assisting with property due diligence for corporate transactions.
· Acting for investors and financial institutions in sale/acquisition of real estate through various non-conventional structures.
· Landlord and tenant work – drafting, negotiating, reviewing and amending office and retail head and sub leases, lease license and renewals from both landlords and tenant perspective in all areas of Dubai including free zones.
· Developer and project work - drafting, reviewing and amending sale and purchase agreement and other property related agreement.
The Real Estate Lawyer will work closely with the Property team of 6+ lawyers who advice on the entire real estate cycle including project and corporate structuring, land and real estate acquisition, asset management and leasing.
Required experience and skills:
· Qualified lawyer with at least 2-5 years PQE in Real Estate with a stand-out experience with large scale transactions, specifically in project development and finance transactions.
· Strong academic qualifications, UK or other common law jurisdiction
· Experienced in leading international/ National Law firms with a strong focus in the Real Estate Sector
· UAE/Middle East experience in preferred but not necessary.
Please email you CV in a word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for this role. Thanks.