Bespoke Professionals is seeking a mid level contentious construction lawyer to join the Construction & Infrastructure Team at an International law firm in Doha. The candidate will handle a caseload of constructions matters, draft, review and advise on agreements / contracts and support senior members of the team with advisory work.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 - 5 years' post qualified experience;
- be common law qualified;
- trained at a reputable or International law firm;
- experience in handling contentious and non-contentious matters;
- Regional construction experience is advantageous; and
- a pro-active, motivated attitude.