Bespoke Professionals is currently recruiting for a Bilingual (English and Arabic) Junior Associate to work in the Disputes Team within a large legal firm in Dubai. You would need to assist with general corporate/commercial litigation and arbitration matters. You would be required to conduct legal research, draft various legal documents, meet deadlines, coordinate with various members of the litigation team to manage cases and effectively manage communication with clients.
- Assist with general corporate/commercial litigation and arbitration matters;
- Conducting legal research, draft various legal documents, meet deadlines;
- Coordinating with Partners and Associates within the litigation team;
- Participation in business development; and
- Working with clients to build long term relationships.
The candidate must have the following:
- A strong academic background and training from a reputable firm;
- Newly qualified up-to 1 years’ experience;
- Bilingual, English and Arabic preferred but not essential;
- The ability to work with members of the litigation team;
- An interest in business development;
- A willingness to be pro-active and take responsibility;
- Drive, enthusiasm and flexibility; and
- The ability to work well in a team and also work autonomously.
Advantages of the role:
- Scope for personal and professional development;
- Working with a dynamic and rapidly growing Private Practice firm; and
- Competitive salary and benefits.
If you are interested and wish to discuss the role further, please send your CV in Word format to; firstname.lastname@example.org